Saturday, March 19, 2011

Verano, te extraño

Welcome to the good life


Summer is so close!!! Today, me and some honeys got to spend the day in back yard soaking up the sun. It was the best, but I'm a little angry with the weather because I know its such a tease. What da H weather?! I'm fully prepared to move somewhere that it is always hot. And I'm not talking like, ooh yeah it never gets below 40 where I live yayyyyy. No. I'm talking like living on the equator, by the ocean, and never having to feel the chilly 50s. Somewhere that there is no necessity for sweatshirts, or jeans let alone gloves or coats. I'd like to live in a place that I can have one entire side of my house without walls because its always so nice outside. Do these places exist? They should.

They probably look like this:





















I want to know where all of these places are and live in every single one of them.  Who's prepared to go with me?!



PEASOWT

No comments:

Post a Comment